Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SOME TIME'S I DO GOOD THANG'S FOR OTHER PEOPLE

I like doing thang's for other people beacuse it make's that person inside very very happey and they love doing thang's so people can do good thang's for them when they come back form what where they what to do.People some time's say"why you do to get people to see form where i was comeing for and that is when i tell them"look some peope somtime's do not what to come on thing's they do no even do not real now what thy are talking about and i some what understand that but i just do not now why.When me and my girlfriend when we go out to eat we see other people haveing fun dong what they love best and we some what do not have nothing to say about that at all and we now that.

I was just thing about putng and pic to show to you people that what i do on this web site is just for AB/DL not kids.I sometime's be say and telling my friend's that "i will not do it" but i going do it to see what you adult baby's have to say on his that some time other people come to me and say" you need to stop this ab/dl and i just not going to stop doing what i love to do i like this and i going to do it the best way i can.Here are some movies of people that are like AB/DL that i realy like right here hehehehe>

My grilfriend tell me this when she see it on tv last week when she was at my house that day.Have you people being here are seeing this on tv i now that i really will like to go to this place someday when ever i have and little time on myslef.It is cell THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW when i seen it it is good and i thank that i like it here is and movie>

hope you like it hehe

No comments: