Saturday, October 25, 2008

What is ur girlfriend like?

My girlfriend is like and nice person we like going out and we do thing's that other people do not do ever in there life and i love doing thing with my girlfriend all the time.She and i love to play AB/DL all the time we travel all the time when ever we have some money.We even dress up in crazy outfits just to see the reaction of people in our neighborhood.When ever people look at us some people begging to say"WHAT AND THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THAT IS BAD ARE YOU PEOPLE IN LOVE WHAT KIDS ARE SOMETHING THAT IS BAD"then we look at each and say" WE JUST LIKE TO DO THIS KINDA THING AND PEOPLE JUST SAY YOU ARE SICK"witch we are not even that kinda person at all.Me and my girlfriend love to do thing's allot together because we like do thing's what each other allot ever day and night also.

My day sooo far is so fun that i can do allot of thing that i can even love doing what people that i love.People men if you are and AB/Dl you may like this allot have you ever hear about ADULT BABIES ON THE NIGHT CRAWL one day from my dram's i will like to own and club just for AB/DL u my think it is dumm but people this club maybe one way that the AB/DL community my like to go to.I think but me doing this club we as and AB/DL COMMUNITY can help this world out a little bet.My girlfriend and i are about to doo that and we my do Lot's of thing's for the Ab/Dl commmuniy one of this day's i hope.

No comments: