Saturday, October 4, 2008

WOW I HAVE A GOOD TIME

Boy be and Ab/DL is alot of fun .Today a friend came to me and said " do u what to go some where" i looked to my mommy and said "will can i"then she said "ok but be home bye 9pm" we life and what to the car.Then one of my friends said to me "what and the hell do u got on" i look down and said " oo it is baby cloht's that i got on what do u like" they say "hell no" so we lif and what to some big park.it looked like it did not have to much people out there and we alll said "ok r u going to get out and do that" i look at them and siad "will i do i have to get out and u people have to stay here".they alll did not now becuse i did not wanteded to get out the got dam car beacuse i did not now where i was at! All i what to now is why do ur firends like to put u in hard thing's that u cannot get out of what do u thing u r nut's i now i what not going to get out of the car beacuse i did not what to.

Today me and my mommy came to the beach and what to the water to see the people play. A women came up to us and said "what is he or she wearing right now baby choth's is she to old to wear baby choth's right now" My mommy look to her and said in and nice why"that is what she like to wear everday day of here life and i can not spot here form doing what she like's to do all the time".So after we what home we did not now what was going on at the park on the other side of the street.We looked like dum ass people walking to the park to see form what is going on there.But for all i now it was not that bad to look at,at all.

No comments: