Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WHAT U DID WOW

Men today was so fun that me and my girlfriend was thinking about becoming 1 of the AB/DL the people in the world would ever see.But i thank that is going to be and long time form now for what i now r form what i think can be 1 of the good thing's i have ever see in one day.Some people all way's come to me and say"will i thank u should do it other way just to get people do now me" but i really do not now right now in this life time.My ab/dl is going good and i enjoy be open of the ab/dl diaper boy's in the world today it's fun and people now that i like doing thing's that i all way's love doing what my girlfriends any do when we get r own house someday.

Riley kilo is 1 of the best girls i have ever see each day i get on the computer and evening do people some what come on my website i stall care about doing the thing's i like to do best.I just wish people stop thing that when you do it you do not evening what to stop.I stall thank that people thank that when i do this they what me to do something else that i will not evening not going to like and i now that i my like it.Penny boy you now when i look at here web site i think about what she do and why i can not do the same thing she does ever day.But just gave me some day's and i will do the some thing this people do everyday of there life and i now that in my heart.

No comments: