Monday, November 10, 2008

WoW you are doing good at this

Everyday when i go to my friends house or my girlfriend's house people always look at me in a bad way and that scares me alot. Whenever I come out in AB/DL clothes I like doing it but i think that i should try telling people " what the hell are they looking at!" I know I don't want to say nothing but these people are something else. All i now is that whenever I move me and my girlfriend are still going to do AB/DL just the way we like it.

Yesterday the police stopped me and said "what are you doing?" I told them "I'm just going to my girlfriends house" they kept looking at me in a weird way because I was in AB/DL clothes and they looked like they did not like it at all, So they said to me "Halloween is over why you got that on are you in to kids are some thing?" I told them "no why you said that?" the police looked up at me and told me "that what you got on is for kids not for adults but i kept telling them "I know that but why do you want me to take it off of me?" they said "no" for what I know they did not know is that I had on a diaper (haha)they told me that you can go now and please do not put that on you no more man you look funny.

Me and my mommy when to some place and these guy's walked pass us and keep looking at me and my mommy. They came over and said "well girls how are you doing today?" me and my mommy looked at them and said "we are doing good how about yourself" they just keep looking at us like they wanted to be with us or something. So when we walked they told us "well can we have your numbers then?" we both said "well OK then" something told me that these guys had to be *drunk or high off of something* because they did not know who they were talking to girls or boys (haha).

Today was and a funny day me and my girlfriend went to go swimming but it was too cold for that. I just wanted to know why people say: "is she your AB/DL mommy or just ab or dl mommy" people wake up that is my AB/DL mommy and she really Loves me alot thank you for saying heheheheh. When i went to the polls it was P A C K in there the people was so happy that they can VOTE on who they wanted to VOTE for and I liked that very very much.

No comments: