Saturday, June 6, 2009

I AM NOT *SICK* NO MORE

For 1 week I have be SICK and I did not want to do anything.So want I did to get my young safe to get better was,to try to eat right and drink alot of water and some milk.Today win I got up,I was all WET and I need to get out of my mommy's bed before I WET it up!So win I did was I got up to change the diaper and put on a NEW diaper on me.I did not WORK want my friend today because it was raining in LA,and he told me that he dose NOT like to WORK in the RAIN.So want I did is that I PLAY around want my FAMILY a little and told them that I will be back to see them all LATER.
About 3 or 4:30pm my head begin to kick my BUTT,and I wanted to go home and rest.But there was something I wanted to put online that I liked.All this week I wanted my PHONE back but there was nothing I can do about that.I CRY to my mommy about the PHONE and trying to do alot of thing's just to get my PHONE back into my hand.But that did not work at all.

All this week I was a BAD baby boy right!My mommy was at WORK and I was to home looking at T.V.I want to the ADULT CHANNEL to watch some ADULT movies.When my mommy got home and seed the bill!!!I got *POP* and I did not watch T.V. for about 1 to 4 days."I think"I just hope that my mommy will forgive me on want I have did,but I do not evening no it is up to her.

All this day it his bend DRY,and I did not seen ed any WETNESS no where.Me sometimes do or do not like it win it RAINS outside because it puts me back in BED inside the house doing nothing but looking at T.V.And I like to do as much as I can everyday win I get up on that day.I just hope that it dose not rain FAST to night are into the NEXT day to.Are I will be in doors all day.

No comments: