Thursday, May 28, 2009

DR.EYES HAPPY DREAM

All these day's I was very very"SICK".And I did not wanted to do anything that he like to do.My mommy told me that she wanted to help me feel better, but all I told her was this"MOMMY CAN I GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY???" she look at me and said this to me"LITTLE ONE YOU DO NOT FEEL AND I DO NOT WANT YOU TO STAY SICK FOR A LONG MOUTH OF TIME DO YOU???"I look at her and said"OK OK HOW AM I GOING TO GET BETTER THEN?"she told me"LITTLE ONE YOU NEED TO BE INDOORS BEFORE IT HITS DARK AND YOU MY NEED SOME COUGH DROPS !!!I told her "OK" then I want to the store to go get some COUGH DROPS and about 2 box's of ENEMAS at the store.When I came home she and I Begin to watch T.V. and play some age-play like we do everyday or night.But I keep COUGHING and she stop playing a litte and Begin to put me in bed.She KISS me and TUNK me in like a little baby I am.My diaper most of the time was *WET* because I did get clean up and was back into bed again.Me and my mommy did had something fun to do on 5/25/09 but want can I do???.*I just can not jump out of bed and say"MOMMY DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE??"."no my mommy will kill me because I was not better and see do not want to see no one else being "SICK" like I was.

I dream of some that was in my baby mine that most people some want dream of. All I can say is that it was nice and I love it very very much.There was a place where ADULT BABY'S can play and have Lot's of fun.And the plane it is called ADULT BABY FUN WORLD.And boy you and I will love that so much that you will keep coming again.Right now I just now it is a dream but it same so real that you can just do anything you want in there.

This is what I see on T.V. ever night when i go to bed.

No comments: