Sunday, June 14, 2009

A DAY WANT MY FRIEND

All day MONDAY I did not work with my friend in LA.So me and my girlfriend play around in our room and had a little fun.Tuesday when I went to work with my friend in LA we JOKE around play around while we were working at the fist place that we want to was to put snakes in the MACHINE.When we got done we was LOOKING for the KEY'S and we did no know where to look at.So we had to get in his TRUCK some kind of way,but we did not know how to get in there.So what we did is look for a way around for the KEY'S as FAST as we could.But we did not look inside the MACHINE that we was working on,so we want back to the MACHINE that we was working on,so we want back to the MACHINE and there was the KEY'S inside of it.We got the KEY'S and then we what back to WORK.
Wednesday when I went back to work for him again.It was a nice day out,but it turned into a bad day.WHY??? because the COP inside his car all most *RAN* us over and we did not know where he was at!!!We was going to the NEXT place to put more thing's into the MACHINE.
Friday night my mommy was putting me in my NEW diaper.She told me to get in the BATH and get a WASH UP,that I did want in there to get 1 but when I got out she DRY me down and begin to put me in my NEW DIAPER.My mommy did not NOW that she picked up this bottle that was called SILKY AND YA KI.I look down when she sprayed me .It was for your hair NOT my baby ball's*THAT MY MOMMY LAUGHED REALLY HARD.*I look down at her and begin to CRY and say "THAT IS NOT THAT RIGHT BOTTLE THAT GOES THERE."She look down and said to me "HEEHEE OH SHIT I DID NOT KNOW THAT O MY GOD".I was very *MAD* at her for what she did to me ,but it was OK and I had to get WASH UP AGAIN.
she said in here word's that I did not now**OH LITTLE BABY MOMMY IS SOOO SORRY THEN SHE KISSED AND HUGGED ME,AND WENT TO SLEEP.BUT I STILL FORGAVE HER BECAUSE IT WAS ONLY A MISTAKE AND I STILL LOVE HER.

No comments: