Saturday, May 16, 2009

MARKESHA AND DR.E TAKE'S SOME NICE PHOTOS.


Dr.eyes and I had to get our pictures taken for the last 3 day him and I even mommy, pictures too. I think that I love it because me and dr.e are very cool with each other and my friends wanted to get in the picture too,I really did not care because dr.e love us so much that he wanted to do it to let you AB/DL'S see us in act.


Yesterday I pooped in my diaper right? and people was about 6 to 9 feet away form me,this women was looking at her kid and said to her "DID YOU DO SOMETHING IN YOU DIAPER HUH?" the little girl look up and said this to her mommy "YES I DID DO SOMETHING IN MY DIAPER MOMMY,AND I DO NOT FEEL RIGHT!" everyone look at her and her kid. I was saying to may safe "MAN I BETTER NOT DO THAT AGAIN." the women and her kid got off stall everyone on the bus looking at her in a dum way!and want to the store maybe to get her kid's diaper charge."Boy I think i better NOT do that again on the bus."

Today I am so happy that my CELL PHONE is on,that I was about to call all of my friends to see what was up in life and how was everything with them and there families. MARKESHA *WET* her diaper today and she wanted to put it on my web site. But she told mommy and mommy told me this "DR.E DO NOT PUT MARKESHA ON YOUR WEB SITE NOT NOW LITTLE ONE OK?" I said to her "OK MOMMY I WILL NOT DO IT" She gave me a kiss and tell me to go play and I did want she tell me to do.

No comments: