Saturday, May 2, 2009

ME AND MOMMY'S NIGHT OUT

Yesterday form 7:30 to 9:30 me and my mommy want to the movies to go see OBESSED that movie was real good DEREK,SHARON,LISA are some very very nice and good actor's. These LISA person had love for DEREK. But DEREK was married to SHARON and he love her very very much like me and my mommy. LISA try to have *SEX* want DEREK and keep him to her safe,but at some party LISA drug ed DEREK and they had *SEX* ever then. After LISA want to DEREK'S wife's house to see the baby SHARON seen this this women and then they begin to FIGHT. "Now I not going to tell you all the movie(hehehehe)any more, you got to see it for yourself".

Today in the after noon this little girl dope her 1 dollar on the ground and got off the bus at her STOP. Me and my mommy need to go do something very very fun outside for me together. So i pick it up and put it in my picket and got off the bus at are next 5 to 9 STOPS form where me and my mommy was going to. And today I want to go get me some NEW diaper's to wear.

Me and my baby was on the bus coming home form the movies and this lady came on the bus her hair was a MESS. It was GRAY and BLACK and it was sticking up on her head,With a BLANDANA around it. My baby stared at her looking CONFUSED in the face and she look at my baby and said "EXCUSE ME". I said "SHE SAID IT ABOUT HER HAIR RIGHT ?" my BABY and I laughed all the way home.

No comments: