Saturday, November 22, 2008

ME AND MOMMY PLAYED ALLL DAY LONG

Yesterday me and my mommy was have lots of fun in the room right. We was trying to play went other people outside of are room me dress up like and AB/DL.This guy came to us and said " is that boy in diaper are it just me" my mommy keep saying "yes he is playing being he dose not have nothing to do right now and i do not now why he is playing like that" the guy like at me and then to liked at my mommy and try today 1 more thing be he was just looking at me sooo much.

Right now today my mommy is playing and game that is cell *BLACK NIGHT* for what i now she always play this game went ever she get on any computer for what i now.

Ever day win i go out what my mommy she and i love going to the park. I for what i now me and mommy like to have alot of fun together.mean people like at this be they think that we just do dum ass things all the time witch we do and we do not care about that at alll. Like for instance me and my mommy was in the shower together last night and while we were taking a shower we pretended to have a t.v. camera (since we can't afford one right now hehe) and she washed my body while talking into the camera for this site. hehe and I enjoyed every minute of it and when we went to to room she still pretended that she was on film and talked to the camera and illustrated how to change a diaper on me. heheheh she then tickled me after she powdered me down.

I love doing things with my mommy we pretend alot and now tonight what we are going to do is we are going to do something never done before we are going to invite mommys sexy friend BEBE over to play as the nanny for me hahaha I love my mommy even more now that she allows her friend to take part in this venture. BEBE will pretend to change me and lotion me down while mommy sits and coaches her on how to do it after that we will all play in a pillow fight. hahaha!

No comments: