Saturday, November 29, 2008

ME AND GIRLFRIEND EAT OUT

Me and my mommy was at some place you go eat at right!? then when we sat down at the table these ornaments was looking at us that's when my mommy said I got those same ornaments at home. I looked away and my mommy looked away and then the ornament went to the other side of the table then his brother went to the table into my diaper bag.

He picked out a bottle and 1 diaper and placed it on top of the table that's when the 2 brothers also met up with each other that's when me and mommy turned our heads and DR.EYES said "mommy why were those ornaments looking at each other when they were looking at us."

I looked down and my mommy looked down and said "did you take a bottle and diaper out your diaper bag? I said "no"

This waiter came to us and said "how may I take your order?" my mommy said " yes I'd like a lamb chop and salad and my baby want grits and oatmeal". She left and said "I'll be back with your food we sat down looking at the t.v. till this other waiter came in with our tray of food.

This guy looked at my mommy in a bad way when he gave us the food. And said "have a good day".

We ate our food until reggae walked into the restaurant.... my mommy flipped. boy guess what she said " oh my god it's elephant man I am your biggest fan.!. All of theses people in the restaurant looked at our table, she ran to get elephant man's autograph DR.EYES went to go get some water. All that time the ornaments were eating our food.

When we got back to our table, our food was gone. We looked at each other then we called the waiter, the waiter came to us! and said " how may i help you?" We said "all of our food is gone"! he looked around and said to all the people "did y'all people eat these guys food? "the people said"no the ornaments did" we both got and and left the restaurant very very very very hungry.

No comments: