Saturday, December 6, 2008

"DID YOU GET YOUR JOB DR.EYES?"

Me and my mommy went to a street called Century to go look for jobs door to door. I got a job doing Telemarketing but when I got home my real mom told me "i had a very important appointment at 8:50 am in the morning and I can't be late.Then I told her I had a job at 10:00 am I called my mommy and told her there is no way I could make it down there to my job at 10:00 am if i left my appointment at 9:30 am.

When I called my mommy. My mommy told me that"I the boss at the new job I landed that if I can out.I will not be allowed to work there at all not would I be allowed to re_apply."

Wednesday me and a couple of baby friends went off on a big adventure yesterday. one of my friends told me" DR.EYES really where are we going ?" some girl name Anna came to us saying" where are y'all 3 boy's going?" When mommy came to us she said "where are we going?" my friend told Anna in a whisper that we are going on a big adventure we were trying to have our mommy's and our Mommy's kept saying "where are a babies going?" Diaper eyes didn't want to saying withing Aaron didn't say anything Diaper boy didn't want to say nothing and the only one who said something was Anna617, said "they are going to some big adventure?" we all looked at Anna in a mean way! saying "why did you tell her that for?!!".
I want to know if you people been on a big Adventure,If so,tell me about it.

Friday was one of the good days that me and my mommy was in the room. She kept seeing this thing run across the floor.When she saw it again , she called DR.EYES PROTECTION.I came out the room and went down stairs to see what she wanted.Mommy kept saying to me."DR.EYES there a fucking mouse in here!!!"

I looked around the whole house and I didn't see no mouse.Then I went to my mommy and told her "mommy there was no mouse in the house."
HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVER HAD A MOUSE AND YOUR MOMMY CALLED YOU DOWN TO HER AND SAY"THERE IS A FUCKING MOUSE IN THE HOUSE."YOU GOO DOWN THERE TO LOOK AND THERE IS NOT ONE WHAT DO YOU DO?

No comments: