Monday, August 2, 2010

"WOW some SITE OWNERS tell you there SITE IS UP OR DOWN"

When I got home,to see my page on diaperspace.com.there was something going on what the SITE that most people did not evening now what was going on?!!.All my friends on other site told me "DIAPERSPACE IS DOWN" when I try to tell them why they said "WILL THE PERSON THAT MADE THE SITE NOW'S WHAT IS GOING ON,IN HER SITE."For what I can rember was abdl pixel send e-mail's telling people that his SITE was down and he did not evening now what day or mouth it was going to be up.But for not some SITE own's that have member's on them should send them a e-mail telling them what iss going on to there SITE where all these people will not get piss off at her about her SITE.Yes both ab/dl SITE'S are up and running and doing good as ever people are so happy that the SITE'S ARE UP.

All LAST mouth to these few day it his been OK what the HOT ness outside.Me is still working and doing what I need to do to keep my safe going.I have not did this much on the weekend but HELPED out my grandmother and ante on some thing's around here house,witch that was fun and after there that I what home to play some video games what my teadebear's.Me have just found a nice ass bassinet for my room and can not what tell I get it.I have the money but do not have the way to get it offline what my GREEN DOT CARD,my mother got this for me and this is my fist time being what GREEN DOT...I was trying to go to the beach this weekend but thing's was not as I see it be but this weekend coming up I will go to the beach to have some fun.I am getting all of my HALLOWEEN THING'S DONE FOR THIS HALLOWEEN,because my cousin told me about this 1 club that is giving out 500 for the best HALLOWEEN costumes that the people can make,so im geting all my HALLOWEEN THING'S this mouth to me to get that 500.>>(baby talk)"MHE HOUPE THET IE CEAN WHAN!".

No comments: