Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby life Diaper money.

Wow what a day in my life,at work my boss came to me to tell us that my friend Diana have LOST her baby.I all most cry when she told me the sad news that what down what my friend.I just hope that she feels alot better and nothing dose not got down what her.

When I was at a skate park,riding my BIKE these guy got soo mad because I ran in FOUNT of him and I did not mean it right!*THIS GUY AT THE PARK WHAT ED TO KICK MY ASS FOR GOING IN FOUNT OF HIM.All I said way "HAY I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT DID NOT MEAN IT" and when I walk away these guy much of said something,But I'm not going to fight this guy back I was trying to get out of his way!

OO man my SATURDAY was something else I what to the MOVIES to go see the *THE LAST EXORCISM* right it came out good but the movie was not that long people was soo MAD that this black and white couple keep saying "MAN WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS SHIT!" "I PAYED $10.00 FOR THIS SHIT?"they was soo MAD that they what down there to the person for the MONEY back!I all most cryed my eyes out when those two couple was going out the door piss off.But the movie was good...*giggles* the people on the other hard I THINK STILL MAD.

O and 1 more thing I have got my very own *MONSTER HIGH DOLL* and boy this doll looks all some!
O and I'm going to get everything on this doll!

dr.eyes pics out
oooo mhe look sooo cutie! *giggles* enjoy and stay diapered.

1 comment:

DR.ES PROTECTION said...

men I love my dolls soo much thet I all most got her some NEW cloth's but did not have the money boy thet is dumm.I will get them it it talking me this long no lie.