Thursday, August 12, 2010

SLEEPY BABY

Yesterday when I was going to the bike shop to get my BIKE fix.This women came out of no where telling me "OOO CAN I PULL YOUR PIGTAILS?" I turn around to see who it was and this women was telling to me all I could say was "OK CAN AND PULL THEM MAMA" (in a nice way).This women said "WILL DO YOU NOW MEN CAN NOT HAVE THERE HAIR IN PIGTAILS LIKE THAT IT MAKES THEM LOOK GAY?!" all I could say was "WOMEN I AM NOT GAY!" and that when she say this "WILL I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE OUT HERE IN THIS PLACE OF LB THAT YOU IS GAY!" All I could do was WALK away form this girl.I keep thinking to my safe if I was gay,I'm happy gay that is all i could say to my safe if people started to came to me and say that.

At work yesterday me and my friends at the job what to I HOP to eat something for lunch right!.This boy JASON can EAT he order some food for us and it was goood we all ate it and it was soo good when we got back to work about half of us was soo SLEEPY that we did not what to work,right after I got up to do all of my TRASH.This feeling was something that I have never did in my life and it feel soo good that I did all these room's buy my safe what out no ones HELP.(talking about someone going fast dam that SHIT WAS FAST!)and my works see how fast that I work that they started to work what me but fast.All this time we can was looking for BIG MIKE because we could not evening find him.and we all celled his phone number too see where he was at but no have not pick up his phone all we could think was something maybe what down and he was doing something and he could not pick his phone up in time.ALL I COULD THINK WAS I HOPE THAT


dr.eyes was soo happy that he find his very own bassinet that he all most cry his little eyes out.

At the time dr.eyes was work those week the baby came to dr.eyes saying "CAN WE GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY A LITTLE?" dr.eyes told him so mine time to was too cold of them to play outside!

So far my puppets was soo happpy to be outside and im still trying to do lot's of thing's that is NEW in my life to keep my web site going of you loving babies have and goood night.

No comments: