Sunday, January 22, 2012

What a toothache.

Man all last week,that I was at work my tooth began to ache all day and I did not know what was going on. All my coworkers was looking at me say " HEY MAN IS YOU OK BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL" I told them "YEA I'M OK,I JUST HAVE A TOOTHACHE THAT IS ALL". All he told me was " YOU SHOULD GET THAT CHECK OUT MEN BEFORE IT GETS BAD DUDE." So all I for just these 2 days I worked and told my friend that I will not be coming in for a few days.
When I got up wednesday morning  my other SIDE MY MOUTH begin  to irritate me. * I all most cryed when that sharp pain came at me like that*  So what I did was I called my job telling them I will not be able to come  today. They told me "OK THAT IS FINE WE HOPE THAT YOU GET BETTER SOON!". My mother came in and say " BOY I TOLD YOU ABOUT EATING ALL THAT JUNK FOOD AND SODA !" I looked at her and said " I STOPED DOING ALL OF THAT REALLY IT CAN NOT BE FORM THAT." she looked at me and giggled a little. " YEA OK SON REMEMBER I WASN'T BORN YESTERDAY." Then that when she sit down and said  " HAVE YOU ATE ANY THING HARD" I said " NO I HOPE NOT". Then that when I told her that I'm about to go see a dentist to see about my tooth.
My other mommy called me to see on how I was doing. I told  her about my tooth and she told me to go to the STORE to.get something but I forgot what she told me to go buy. But she did wish that I get better soo and hope that it does not come back soon.
Soo far me and moms is SAVEING THE  MONEY FAR ARE MOVE TO A NEW PLACE. But 1 of the landlord  was not answering her phone  soo time on us is getting very short . I hope and pray that she at least answers her phone in time for us at least talk  to her about the place we are about to move in.

No comments: