Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Are day to move to a better place.

Wow I hope this year go's buy really show because me and my mother is about to move and hope that we get the place soon. My mommy thinks that me and her should  move in togetter but I really do not have the money like that. But I did told my mommy that I will help her on anything she will need like a good bf I am.

I now that I have not been on my site as much because I got me a new phone and been soo busy trying to help out my mother on getting her new place and trying to bee and do right what my gr that things was not as I whated them to be.

I had a ok new year got SUCK on it alittle,but now I am better now thank god. I just do not what to do that again are I do not now how and the hell me got SUCK in the first got dam place. I now all of last week it was foge men you can not see nothing outside,and boy the night's keep getting colder and colder every fucking night that is why  mom's told me " BOY YOU BETTER BUY YOU A JACKET BEFORE YOU END UP CATCHING A COLD  THERE"  I  looked at moms and boy she is fucking right as cold it was that night I would of been sick and there was nothing I could of do but just try to get better as fast as I can.

Men I really really had soo much fun at my boss house. They throw  a little christmas party  at her house,boy did I had a great time over there. Her family was also on dancing  witch that was funny to me. *all most  cryed like a little girl* but it was great. I did a video on it but do to the kids in and out of the shop's I could not put it to my site.


No comments: