Saturday, April 4, 2009

WOW I SEEN A NEW AB/DL BABY FRIEND

Last Tuesday me and my Mommy when to go see and AB/DL friend. We ate some food then we begin to talk the babies mane was "TONY".TONY begin to tell us alot about his AB/DL life and his wife life as and AB/DL.I was so HAPPY to talk to him that i could hardly eat,man ,I wish I could see him again.

For 4 week's I had to *HELP* my family out because they lost there home I was at a LAD doing something for me and my mommy/girlfriend. My phone begin to *RING*.I pick it up and my grandmother said "DR.EYES CAN YOU HELP ME WITH SOMETHING?"I told her back "OK".I was at the lab form 9am to 11am then my phone *RING* again.I said this "YES THIS IS DR.E FORM PROTECTION ?"My cousin said "DR.EYE WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE NOW !!! Then I told him "OK OK OK I AM COMING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW" He tell me "MAKE IT FAST MEN."So I got up and begin to live the lab *KISS* my girlfriend and want on my way.My Mommy said to me (at the lab) "LITTLE ONE ARE U WET" everyone in the lab look at us in and dum way.I told her "NOOO I AM NOT WET THANK YOU AND BYE!!!"When I got to my grandmother's house SHE and I begin to move alot of thing's that she did need and didn't need.Most of what we did was not that *EASY AT ALLL*.After we got done we eat a little then I went to my other mommy house she was NICE and she told me that she need *5 DOLLAR"S* which I have and I gave to her.

When I got to my girlfriend/mommy's house we begin to talk a little and had some goood "SEX".My mommy wanted to try something NEW for me .After it was over we begin to go to sleep.My mommy got up this morning at 2 something this morning then she *WAKE* me up.We talk and watched a nice ass movie that she like when she was and teen it was celled "POLTERGEIST".

No comments: