Saturday, March 21, 2009

PEPPER NOSED MOMMY

me and my mommy was watching a tv show called "whacked out videos" and we saw some crazy stuff on there and we saw a man sniff up a whole long line of pepper up in his nose (stupid huh?)well my mommy felt kinda whacky and said to me "baby watch mommy do the same thing" is said "ohh noooo mama don't do it please don't do it!!!" and she said hahaha! watch me.

(snnnnnnifffff) a whole line of black pepper out of the cabinet. ewwww!!! then when she was done mommy made all of these funny faces and it made me laugh hehehe then she started sneezing and sneezing and sneezing then she sneezed soooo hard until she FARTED!! HEHEHEH and she said don't go no where baby mommy gotta go blow her nose and i said I told you mama not to do it and I lauuuggghhh hehehehe she came back and there were tears rolling out of her eyes and snot coming out of her nose.. ewwhhchhKK
heheeh but she cleaned up and then she popped me for laughng at her then she hugged me, kissed me and then she pampered me and I went to bed.

No comments: