Friday, January 2, 2009

THE NEARLY BULLDOG MASSALRE !

Me and my mommy was going to the store last night to buy me some more DIAPERS and NEW BOTTLES. yak !!! and on our way back from the store my mommy was playing with me until out of no where came this TAN and RED BULLDOG!!!

My mommy was sooo scared that she ran but one of the bags fell and she tripped over it and fell down really, really hard! When she fell down, the bull dog was coming closer to her and was getting ready to pounce and bitch on her but I stepped in and I caught his attention! I clinger my two brand new baby bottles together and when the mean old bulldog came running to me I hit him upside the head with my baby bottles he yelped and ran away.

When I grabbed my mommy she was so happy for me saying her life, that she KISSED me so hard that's when the bulldog came after me the my mommy 5 tapped in and picked up that mean old BULL DOG and threw him over the big gate and it hit he dogs owner over the head they both fell out! My mommy is very strong! and the lady ran inside crying with her mean old BULL DOG!

No comments: