Thursday, September 30, 2021

Wow what a year for all!...

 Wow 2020 was a crazy year for everyone.. form people getting the covid 19, Anti racism.. I now I can't judge be we all in this world together and we died it's life.. Like are mother tell me one day I may not be here and you need to wake  up because life is no joke.  And she is not lieing about this one.. As a abdl seeing this makes me sad in a way on how are society what's to put things. And all I can say it's bad very bad.. I pray that things in the world just cool down and people stop all this shit one day.

















 I was so happy that we had  a female Vice president to run for all women we changed  the history books on this one that was very  alsome  no lie.













I was very happy for Joe Biden be president after so many years be became one and I'm happy for him...

This year I started my new job,I love it alot, I seen new faces and meet very great people down there it's wonderfully. 
So this year I finally with to the Toyota grand pix  this year boy that shit  *don't tell my babysitter  I said this lol* was fucking fun form 6am







to 9pm I had a fuck good ass time... I really did enjoy myself on that shit. 


No comments: