Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What a super hot diaper day.

Today was hot like always and alittle fun too. I was playing one of my videogames that took me a long ass fucking time to pass. " SHYRIM " witch takes you in a migic world. Keep getting my baby but spank all the time,it took me all most three day just to figerout the game. After those days was up.I begin to get the game will. And was playing all day Sunday up too today giggles .

My other videogame that I pass... But not played hard yet was " THE LAST OF US ". That game tells you about a world of zombies and you play as a guy and the girl too. I like the game a lot and enjoy playing the game all the time tell I pass it. Yay.. 

Last Saturday I was looking at a show on the HUB network. This show is soo funny and as a superhero little boy/girl...  I do not now if guys have seen this new show " SHEZOW " its a great show to look at really. If you what to look at it, it'll be on the HUB NETWORK at 9 are10 am hope you like it enjoy.

I now that I have not been on for a wield because of working and sleeping alot. I trying to get on a little more if I had some more free time. But that's kinda hard for me alittle. But one of my Ab friends keep calling and telling me about his friend doing a little party at his house. When he told me where he live at I keep telling him " How am I got to get out there?!" He keep saying " the greyhound thaa" all I chould say was " no silly how much will it be for two?!?" All he said " shit I do not now that's what I was going to ask's you?!" Boy I was going to hanging up on his ass that he did not tell me that a first... And then he told me about my diapers all I said was " yea I got some coming in the mail!" I now he was happy that I was getting them in the mail.

Because at frist I did not get my diapers off line like that. And now that I been doing it now its a lot of fun for me and easy. Now its been a year and all I still keep get this off line and my friend what his silly ass always say things to make me giggles.

No comments: