Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy's baby day,baby eyes





Men I did not everning drink that much and this what down!?! I now I now me lose the bit *cry*.I had a great weekend im doing good at me JOB and I celled my mommy and told her "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY", "evening when she called me on the phone *giggles*. I wish that all my ab/dl friends had a great mother's day and trying to keeep there diapee's on ha.

I did not do too much to today but gave my mother some bear for mother's day and help he out around the house.I now you are thing why I drink tooooo much will milk and water is noooo joke heheh so when I got to bed that night I forgot that I had to get up and change me diape. Boy I know now I have just neeed to get up a little bit faster then what I use to do. I now that I have not be on my web site as much but im trying do get some new things to my little brain *giggles*. And I did get 1 of my abdl movies that I was looking at on the internet witch was sooooo cutie men I love it alot and mommy was telling me why I pay soo much for a abdl video, "WILL THA MOMMMY I AM A BABY ME LIKE T
HAT KINDA THING HEHEH". Some time's I do miss my mommmy alot becasue we alway's be playing around and doing thing's me can not what tell she get her FINE BLACK ASS BACK TO THE C.A.

Buy the way mommy if you see this plz do not pop me fank yoo. Work is ok something's when im doing thing's at a fast time hehehe. My boss was looking at all of us saying " DAM WHY IS EVERYONG SOOO FAST TODAY HUH" All I can say was " MAN I REALLY DO NOT NOW !?!?!."But yay I love me job alot and the people that I work wha
t tooo. 1 of my friends at the job had a nice ass BABY SHOWER that was great me gave her baby something's that he needed witch was nice.I now right now my mommy yes I mean MOMMY whated me to drink alot of water and juice,because I told her that I was drinking alot of soda witch mommy was really really mean at me about... Mommy me right now is drinking water and juice had to show down on drinking soda you was righ
t mommy my friends at to job keep telling my way I was drinking alot of soda,but now I am going to stop drinking it mommy just for you and my job love you xoxoxox heheheh. I can not what tell I get all of my abdl movies,because mommy told me when she get out here she what to see them and I really do not mine I just hope that mommy will never move again.

Wow as a teddy bear dr.eyes did some pee pee in her diapee pee hahahah men what the hell was he thinking.... his mommy should gave her 1 poping of the life time hahahaha. Just look at this omg hehehe poor little girl
hahahahaha.

No comments: