Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dr.E was soo happy

Men I was so happy that my SISTER had her 2 kid!I now in my heart that all most made me cry.I'm still is working hard and keeping up what my team.I just wish that the boss just tell us what we are missing so that we can get this miss does I really will like to now!! I fell b a d for my friend JASON because he is not trying to keep up what all of us on the job,and I think that he maybe will be losing his job so I hope and pray that is not true.

I had and very very nice abdl show that I was going to put up,but like a dum ass I forget to pug in my laptop so that my laptop can charge,I fell asleep and forget that it was on so yea i lost this video witch I hope that I will never do again.Will I try to find the show again but that same like a no no I hope that I do find it again so that I can put it on here because that video was so funny me like it that much.

No comments: