Thursday, October 7, 2010

O little baby BROKE HIS LEG O

Last mouth was soo sad for me that I did not like that a all.That SUNDAY I will never forget.When I what to the this park to ride my BIKE it was fun and I keep going and going right,tell this guy at the park came to me and say" HAY MEN HOW ARE YOU DOING DUDE?" I told him "MEN I AM DOING GOOD HOW ABOUT YOU?"So as me and this guy keep playing at the park,this guy had a BIKE and SCOOTER,I had a BIKE.Soon as this man eyes got away form his BIKE just a LITTLE BIT someone took off on it and the guy see his BIKE what someone he did not evening now!So he ran to me saying " HAY MEN CAN I SEE YOUR BIKE FOR JUST SOME MIN'S I'LL GET IT BACK TO YOU!""BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT MY BIKE!!!" I told the guy " OK I'LL KEEP AND EYE ON YOUR SCOOTER!" The guy said ok and he what off to go get his BIKE.

So here I go on this guy's scooter playing what it right and I FUCKED UP and BROKE MY LEG GOING DOWN THI===S FUCKING RAMP.And boy I was yelling when I was on the ground soon as the guy came back what my BIKE and his BIKE he came to me and said "WOW ARE YOU OK DUDE?" I look up at him and said "NO MAN I THINK THAT I BROKE MY LEG!" he looked at it and said "LOOK MAN YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR DUDE" I looked at him and said "OK"But I will my bike all the way home,witch I did made it home and what to the doctor. HERE IZ A PIC OF BABY EYES BROKE LEG O we got pic of baby eyes what some mess up hiar WOW YOUR MOMMY NEED TO DO SOME THING TO THAT!

2 comments:

blacksurfergirl said...

hahahahahha!!!!! look at that head! but that's okay my baby still looks cute and handsome!!! (kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!!!) from ab/dl mommy cheryl

blacksurfergirl said...

ohhh my baby still looks sooo cute with that crazy looking hair I LoVe YoU!!!!! (kiss kiss kiss)