Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby talk puppet down

I was soo happy that I got to talk to the BIG boss at my job about what these people was doing at work! one of my friends got to talk to the BIG about what was going on what the job,He and I told him everything on what is going on that this job form what is going on in the job.The big boss was unhappy about what we was telling him about the job witch the man did not like that at all.So all this week at work the BIG BOSS is going to do something to those people that is not doing there job and something to the people that other people be telling him!

I being SICK for about 4 days witch I am unhappy about that because I what to have some fun what my summer!I'm taking some ROBITUSSIN COUGH & COLD that is doing good on me,but im thinking I what ed to get better faster then that!I am getting better a little so that I can get to enjoy my summer outdoors.

Stated this Saturday or Sunday im started my new ab/dl PUPPET show.And im going to enjoy playing and trying to do alot of NEW thing for the ab/dl PUPPET show.I just can not what tell gets here.All this week it his be getting HOT over about in the 60's and people have being going to the beach,riding there bikes,and play in the parks.For me as a baby my life has be doing awesome and this summer what im about to show you is going to be soo nice that I thing that my diaper can get over me(giggling to him safe)some times.
this show that i made was soo awesome and cutie.

1 comment:

blacksurfergirl said...

ohh now this is one! good puppet show!!