Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE REMEMBERING OF 9/11


That day was so sad for want I could REMEMBER.And U will never forget that in my life,I think that I was at home want my FAMILY playing a GAME want them.Somewhere in NEW YORK there was and BIG ATTACK want the WORLD TRADE CENTER.I was trying to see it on T.V. to see what was going on.We turn it on and seed all these LOVE PEOPLE in NEW YORK ruining for there LIFE'S.

I did not now how OLD I was and did not evening CEAR about how old I was at the time.But these people NEED ALOT of HELP because of the ATTACK want the WORLD TRADE CENTER.My sister and I begin to CRYING when we see the first WORLD TRADE CENTER coming down and those people inside of it WAS GOING TO DIE.he other on was up and we both was thinning that it will never fell down also.

In some Min's that's when the other TRADE CENTER begin to fell down as will like the first 1 did,me and my sister CRY ED because NEW YORK will never be the same again.But the people that LIVE I pray that it will never go like that again in life.But who can say is GOD him safe.The world today is full of good babies and bad one's to and we will never now who THEY ARE.

This is ONE of my ab/dl movies that a friend gave me the name is call BABIES GONE WILD when i see these babies started to fight they made me giggles alot and i what ed you babies to see what these two like to do in the crib and maybe 1 day i can try to get me 1 hehehehe.

No comments: