Monday, August 31, 2009

WHAT A DAY!!!


All these 2 WEEK'S it was so HOT!And my girlfriend and I being SLEEPING in are LITTLE HOME like baby's.My friend in LA did not need me for WORK.So I was at HOME want my mommy PLAYING around want some friends NEXT DOOR form us.The Fan was on ALL NIGHT and are WINDOW was OPEN at NIGHT because it was so HOT,we just could not evening TAKE how HOT it was these TWO WEEKS.

These SUNDAY I want to the BEACH to get some SUN and LOOK AT THE OCEAN.It was alot of people was OUT today because it was HOT,and no one wanted to be inside their homes.On the TV there was some kind la FIRE going on that's why it was so HOT these WEEK and on SUNDAY.When I got home my girlfriend told me that she was about to go somewhere to just get out of the house a little.Just right now when my girlfriend want on her WAY I all most FELL asleep because it was HOT,I wanted to get ONLINE today but I did not want to MOVE.
I hope that when my mommy come HOME,we are going to have and very very GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.All I can say "IF IT IS HOT STAY INSIDE AND GET SOME NICE SLEEP BECAUSE AT NIGHT YOU WILL BE UP MAYBE ALL NIGHT OR MAYBE HALF A NIGHT" but like I say get some SLEEP

No comments: